Agenda Released for the 14th Annual Advances and Progress in Drug Design Conference
Advances and Progress in Drug Design, 16th & 17th February 2015, Marriott Regents Park Hotel, London UK
SMi Group are thrilled to announce that registration is now live to attend the 14th annual conference, Advances and Progress in Drug Design, taking place on 16th & 17th February 2015 in Central London.
The conference will ask questions such as: What are the key challenges in biotherapeutics discovery? How have computational and predictive tools matured for the application of drug discovery? Are there novel ways to inhibit kinase targets? How can we successfully apply ligand-based and structure based computational approaches for the rational design of novel GPCR antagonists? What are the best approaches in building a robust technology pipeline for robust fragment based drug discovery?
The agenda for 2015 will feature case study driven presentations from an array of market leaders such as the University of Cambridge, Janssen, MedImmune, Sanofi and Novartis, discussing computational approaches, structure based drug design, pharmacokinetics, polypharmacology, drug metabolism and fragment based drug design.
KEY SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
• Andreas Bender, Lecturer for Molecular, Informatics, University of Cambridge - CONFERENCE CHAIR
• Dr Hugo Gutierrez de Teran, Senior Researcher, Division of Computational and Systems Biology, Uppsala University - CONFERENCE CHAIR
• Gary Tresadern, Principal Scientist, Computational Chemistry, Lead Discovery, Janssen Research and Development
• Henrik Moebitz, Investigator, Novartis
• Sudharsan Sridharan, Scientist, MedImmune Ltd
• Gianni Chessari, Director, Computational Chemistry, Astex Pharmaceuticals
• Oliver Plettenburg, Head of Biosensors & Chemical Probes, Sanofi
• Michael Overduin, Professor of Structural Biology, University of Birmingham
• Dr Zara Sands, Principal Scientist, Medicinal Chemistry, UCB BioPharma
• Richard Lewis, Executive Director, Computer-Aided Drug Design, Novartis
Click here to see the full speaker line-up.
For those who are interested in attending, there is currently a £300 discount available online which expires on 31st October.
Further information can be found at www.drug-design.co.uk
Advances and Progress in Drug Design
16-17 FEB 2015
Marriott Regents Park Hotel, London UK